Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whos In A Bunker?

AM: Spin Bike, 45 Minutes, Hard with Pick ups

Its fairly late and I am leaving to head north west for Canada in the AM so this will be brief. I took a day off running and replaced it with some spin bike. I fully intended on doing an hour but my shuffle lost power after 20 minutes and just getting to 45 was an accomplishment I am very proud of. I did some core work and a small amount of yoga to supplement and for a day off I feel completely at ease and a little fitter, happier, and more productive.

I have so much to discuss that rather then starting I am going to wait until the next few days. The basic plan of attack is to get back running throughout next week in Canada. Enjoy the holidays with good wine, beer and company. Do lots of resting and reading. Compile my official year end music list, and generally enjoy life without the worries of work. 

This whole blog is very emotional for me. Not for any particular reason it just is. And I love it.

So with everything being said, my day is truly insignificant compared to that of m good friend and fellow Red, Mark Davis. He became the father of a boy who weighed in at 6 pounds 12 ounces and goes by the name Ty Anfield Davis. For those of you not in the know Anfield is the home to Liverpool FC and the greatest ground on earth bar none. It puts a huge smile on my face when I think of young Ty who will grow up with the coolest name of everyone he will encounter.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Kel

2 comments:

  1. For the record I will give my boy the middle name of Kelrock - Now that is a cool name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith
    I sent you a book from my favorite Radio Talk Show host. You'll get it when you get back. It's an easy read and you probably could knock it out during one trip to the bathroom.
    Peace and Love.
    Have "Rational" Christmas.

    ReplyDelete