Monday, December 22, 2008

Drinking Guinness By The Fire

AM: 10 Miles, Treadmill, 63:00, Core Work

To mention the snow is futile right now. Please accept it when I tell you there is literally feet upon feet of powder everywhere. Even the hardiest of Canadians are complaining. So today was another treadmill and I was lovin it. Beautiful running listening to a mix of tunes ranging from Hot Chip to Sigur Ros. Started out at 7:00 min pace and quickly squeezed it down to a faster pace.

Again, I want to thank you all for the comments. It makes these times a little easier and keeps the belief high. Most people are enjoying the holidays and getting ready to start their new years resolutions but the day I started this blog and subsequent comeback was my resolution so this week is a holiday but running has its place and on Friday when its all said and done its back to work.

Peace and Love, and many pints of creamy black Guinness,

Kel

2 comments:

  1. Keith,

    I need that list of 2008 more than anything! With temps in Colorado so damn cold, the treadmills and the Shuffle are among my only running companions for a great part of my runs. Glad you made it safely, I know sometimes (one time really) you have some difficulty driving in the snow/ice.

    Oh, and I hope You and Francine have a great Christmas. Good wished and love from Shannon and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its coming my friend....Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete