Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Black Star

AM: 10 Miles, 62:30, Treadmill, Port Elgin.

Same as yesterday, only slightly faster. The old Precore is a saving grace for me. I don't have a camera with me so I can't share any images from this different planet I am on but more snow fell today and apparently we are getting a further 10 cm tomorrow. To be honest, that is nothing compared to what is already on the ground!

This image was taken with photobooth off the old macbook. Its Francine's parents back deck and there is 3 feet of snow on it. Around the corner is a hot tub that I will be hitting up tonight, with Newcastle in hand and lots of good energy.

I am a little out of routine with it being Christmas etc. I am also stealing wireless from next door so its patchy at the best of times. With the situation being as it is I will be only hitting up small daily posts until Sunday night when I arrive back in P-Town so I can post my year end lists (its coming TJ) I have pretty much decided my top 15 albums and my top 10 songs of the year, most from said albums.

I love you all,

Kel

2 comments:

  1. I love the work ethic and the name of your blog. It's my 2009 in a nutshell.

    Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Matt.......Stop By anytime!

    ReplyDelete