Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just

PM: 8 Miles, 52 Mins, North Providence

Hit up the old stomping grounds and went for a run around some of the old familiar loops with Mark Carroll. The great thing about running with Mark is that the conversation is always lively and the runs go by quick. Tonight was no exception and the fact that I felt bouncy and extremely energized only contributed very positively to my over all state of being. I wish I felt so effortless on all my runs. I can safely say that my quad is better and I am hitting up the blvd for some AM and PM action tomorrow. Back on schedule!

So in order to get fitter, happier, and more productive I bought a juicer. Francine has wanted one for a long time and we ripped the piss out of her because the assumption was we would have it for a few days and then it would get put away and never used again! How wrong I was. I love the thing, and to be honest it has made me feel spectacular. I feel more energized in the mornings and my mood is heightened. We have become somewhat addicted and it can only be a good thing. I am still not sacrificing my large dark roast coffee from the exchange though.

I have no new music news. My buddy Vin suggested a couple of albums which I am vaguely familiar with so I'll check them out on the weekend. There is just no time to get through all the magical sounds out there. So tonight I am listening to Explosions In The Sky "The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place". These guys make beautiful music with a rock band set up sans vocals. Kind of like Sigur Ros, if Sigur were from Austin, TX.

There are good days and there are bad days, today was a good day........and I only ran 8 easy miles,

Love Kel

1 comment:

  1. Fun day today at the swoosh. I was talking with Phil Hartman and your name and Rosies came up. He said he was pretty knackered the next morning.

    ReplyDelete