Monday, November 10, 2008

Stretch Out And Wait

AM: 8+ Miles, No Time, Bike Path In Dallas

Started out slow the Reebok crew and then lifted the pace with Sean McKeon. Felt much better once we rolled along at a quicker pace. Lets get one thing straight. I am not a fan of Dallas downcity running. Even though I love my roads the running down here is below par and this bike path is a major blessing. I'll be spending a solid few hours on its pavement. The conference has been in Austin for the last two years, and both times I've been injured. Of course when I am back in the groove I can't take advantage of town lake etc, but the central business district of Dallas, well thats running at its best.

All good otherwise and feeling very recovered from yesterday. Fitness comes back pretty quickly, now I just need to get some pace in the old pegs.

Peace,

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment