Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gucci Little Piggy


AM: 10.1 Miles, 62:20, Pawtucket Loop
Chiropractic with Dr. Sowa.

Nice run in the rain around the Pawtucket loop. Started out easy and felt dehydrated but got rolling towards the end and actually felt pretty good. Its interesting that this is by far the best I've felt all week despite the fact that I had a scheduled appointment with Sowa. This is the kind of preventative treatment I should have been doing over the past 10 years! Nice and straight when I walked out and I am looking forward to tomorrow's morning run.

Tunes for the run were the album on the left. The tracks of 16 Bit Lolitas, a dutch producer who creates great soundscapes. I have always been partial to this guys production so it was no suprise that I got excited when I snagged these tracks. I need a few more listens because I also got a Robert Babicz EP that deserves essentail and devoted listening. Maybe on tomorrows AM run.

Peace and Love,

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment