Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For Each A Road

PM: 7 Miles easy on Blvd

Nice run on the Blvd. Felt much better than last night and the Yoga helped my alignment. I have an appointment with Dr. Sowa, a man of Chiropractic treatments. Need an adjustment to my hips and this should be the start of many visits to try and keep things straight, although with me that is almost impossible.

Had the shuffle on tonight and let the chips fall. Was presented with a great selection of tunes on the miles tonight and my mind was lost in thoughts ranging from getting back to racing, how to sell more Reebok shoes, to how Obama will be as President. The playlist was as follows:

Bloc Party - The Prayer
Editors - Smokers Outside Hospital Doors
Stars - Midnight Cowards
Radiohead - Reckoner
Sigur Ros - Vid Spilum Endalaust
MGMT - Electric Feel
Aphex Twin - Xtal
Morrissey - Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Tigerskin - My Soul Is Your Soul
Fred Falke - Omega Man

It was about the end of Omega Man that I jogged in. Lashed some Shabu Shabu in over at Lee and Mylenes and now its all relaxation and web surfing. I am in need of new Tunes. Got a recommendation from Vin Mulvey that I will check out but right now my mind is full of the minimal techno sound and I just realized that I am in dire need of a good DJ and a few hours of dance floor magic.

I am delighted for Obama and his campaign team. They ran a very tight ship and kept the theme consistent and focused. Despite my inability to vote I feel like I've earned an opinion since Bush used Irish airports for re-fuel and that America is heavily invested in the country I grew up in (lowest corp tax rate in Europe). Furthermore, I've lived in the US for 12 years and I feel I have a vested interest in the politics of the place I now call home. I may be more "left" than Obama but I am a world away from Republican politics so obviously I'm happy. All good on this mild but rainy Wednesday.

Peace and Love,

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment