Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fluo Kids

AM: 75 Minutes trainer, steady.

I had no internet at home last night because my linksys system is bollixed so i could not post yesterdays training. I will obviously try to fix it tonight because I need to be online and I have lots of things to discuss. Namely the fact that I got the new Pet Shop Boys and Doves albums. On quick listen they both sound good and tonight when I do a trainer workout I will listen to both straight through.
Hope everything is amazing,

Love Kel

2 comments:

  1. Keith,
    i know you're injured, so the bike is the next best thing. But what's your perspective on how that training transfers to running, beyond the obvious of course it does.

    cheers,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the pet shop boys album bout a week ago..its brilliant...

    ReplyDelete