Friday, April 10, 2009

Are You Ready To Flow

AM: 45 Minutes Easy Spin

Yes, even in the world of biking where there is no impact the need for rest or easy days is very important, especially when tomorrow I have my first bike test. A real bike workout with real cyclists that will kick my ass. Lovely.

Tom McArdle does not like the track I posted. You can read the below comments. He said it was embarrassing. I find this laughable. Tom, this is a small band from Germany that no one knows of and through the blogosphere I found them and they remind me of Interpol. I like it a lot. You just go home and listen to Coldplay's greatest hits.

I bid you all a weekend of hard work. I am going to hammer myself in the AM and I may not sleep well because I am so excited.

Love Kel

1 comment:

  1. i'm gonna have to agree that Diego is kind of shit...music is good but it sounds like an over dramatic dungeons and dragons fan trying to sing like interpol. good jams...bad vocals.

    ReplyDelete