Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Call Me Morbid, Call Me Pale

NO TRAINING

The tooth ache I had today was brutal. Imagine feeling like you are chewing on a razor blade and you will get the picture. I had to avoid training today because I am at risk of experiencing something called "Dry Socket", a very painful ailment apparently. For some reason the area is still exceptionally sore. I did not sleep last night and I was eating vicodin to get through the night. With driving to work I had to avoid the drugs and throughout the day my mouth was getting me down. Now that I'm home I am feeling nice again. So back training tomorrow and another band that is giving me feelings of overwhelming joy will be discussed.

Love Kel

2 comments:

  1. Kelrock- get some Clover Oil on that gum asap. Also get back to your dentist for some packing and pain killers. Dry socket = noightmarrre!!
    Been there.

    Ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel. not to worry.

    LRBM

    crawlor x

    ReplyDelete