Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pace Is The Trick

PM: 12.76 Miles, T-Mill, BSC, 1:20, Followed by Core

The BSC was a hive of activity tonight. After all we did get ANOTHER snowfall today. Not a terribly bad snowfall but a solid 3 inches on top of ice and enough to force me onto the mill. I don't know why I did 80 minutes. I am off schedule after my illness but I really should be using the head on my shoulders and not running this much. With that being said I did have an excellent playlist on my shuffle and it was impossible to stop. Cut Copy, Crystal Castles, Radiohead, Joy Division, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Moz, Apparat, The Knife. I am patting myself on the back for not running 13 miles. It showed some level of cop-on.

In addition to having a fantastic run I had a lovely day. Met up with Mark Flotrack for coffee at the exchange. He is in town doing some stuff with the Providence girls and the BIG. I love the energy the Flotrack crew bring, and I love what they do for the sport. Brilliant stuff.



So the above video is "Hearts On Fire" by Cut Copy and I finished my run with this tune today. Its a fantastic, uplifting track and epitomizes my general mood. Some Fox Soccer Report and then bed, a lovely way to end a solid day.

Love Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment