Monday, February 2, 2009

Back In The Game

AM: 9.2 Miles, 60:00, Fruit Loop, Blvd.

My first run back and even though it was very slow I was really pleased to get out. I did my usual loop and I nearly passed out at one point. I stopped for a pish and I actually think I lost consciousness. It was extremely weird but after it happened I kind of laughed and trucked on for the remaining 8 miles. I have never fainted and I loved the fact that I kind of did. Fantastic.

There is a new Doves album coming out. I have always had a soft spot for Doves (the band) and "Last Broadcast" is a mainstay on many of the mix CD's I make for friends. Anyway, you can check out This Blog, which is awesome and there is a link to one of the new tracks. The album is out in April but I'm sure more tracks will leak. I will be buying it but will also take advantage of all early mp3's. I don't feel bad because I can let the lads know that they will be getting 10 bucks off me. I got a suggestion for some tunes to listen to from a comment yesterday and that is what I'm off to do. Today I got back into the training and got fired up for my upcoming races by talking to Vinny. Lots of training to be done over the next few weeks.

Peace and Love

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment