Monday, March 2, 2009

I Only Hear What I Want To

NO RUN - TRAVEL ALL DAY - RACE REPORT TOMORROW

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. I like to think of this journey through the blogosphere as a way to share the emotion of racing, training, life, and music. Everything I write here is completely sincere and to know that people take positives from it make every little success that much sweeter. 

I got home last night and internet was down. Today we got hit by a NorEaster storm and the journey back took many hours longer than expected. I am going to bed to rest my knees and the onset of a cold. Tomorrow I will post the feelings after the race and the plan moving forward. Stage one is complete and tomorrow marks a new training and life phase in the build up to Dublin 09'

Again, from the bottom of my heart your emails and messages keep me so motivated and I want to thank you.
Love Kel

PS, Thanks Keith for the great Pics. I am the furthest from cocky there is but I thought I'd include one!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great race. I can't wait to hear your take on it. On the last lap it sounded like everyone that was there was cheering you on.

    Well done again,
    Darren

    ReplyDelete
  2. youve got a absolute cracking set of balls in everyway mate. an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats keith you brought the pain barrier to a whole new level!!!!animal race....pure inspiration...
    paul,

    ReplyDelete