Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Everythings Amazing, Nobodys Happy

Monday: AM 10 Miles, T-Mill, 63:50, BSC
Tuesday: PM: 10 Miles, T-Mill, 65:00, BSC

My computer started acting the jock and wouldn't connect to the internet on Monday night so I missed my post. Basically I just hit up the gym and ran a steady 10 mile on the t-mill. My knee feels bad but not any worse. I am stuck dealing with this bone on bone action on the medial side of my knee. I had all the meniscus taken out of the inner part of my knee and right now it feels like I have no cushion in there. However, running on the treadmill is so much better than running outside.

Today I visited with Dr Alan Sowa for a chiro adjustment to my back. It really helped and on my run tonight I felt so much better, except for the stabbing pain on the inside of my knee. I am running through a considerable amount of pain right now but I missed WXC last year and I am not missing this year. I am improving everyday and as long as I stick to easy miles with no sessions I will be alright. 

On Thursday I am running my workout on the Alter-G down in Foundation Performance I am super excited to try out this wonderful machine that I hear so much about. Basically I am doing everything I can to get rid of this knee pain. I am concerned that I may earn a stress fracture for my troubles but I really think its just inflammation that I feel along the joint line. It does not hurt walking, only when I am running steady. I may break tomorrow up into 2 easy runs and see if that is better for the knee. 

With a lot going on in my life I have been lacking on the new music search but that will resume tomorrow. I did get a suggestion for Tilly And The Wall, and I enjoyed them very much. Bad Education is a really smashing pop song so long as you can stomach the flamenco guitar intro. Check it out.

Peace and Love

Kel

1 comment:

  1. Well me good man, heard a band this evening, sounded like Tilly and the wall, they are called the raincoats, early eighties rough trade band.

    Pool to conquer tomorrow...

    Gruaigain

    ReplyDelete