Monday, October 5, 2009

There Is Nothing I Can Do To Stop The Monster

I am not sure if I can still consider myself an athlete. An athlete trains daily, or at least 5 days a week. I don't. I exercise once or twice a week at best and then my knees hurt and my heart weakens. I used to think that becoming tired as a result of stress was completely mental. But its not. With all that is going on in my life right now I feel exhausted, and sore to boot. However, Thom Yorke and his new band are playing gigs and music makes me smile. Incredible really. Such a simple thing makes such a big difference.

Love Kel


3 comments:

  1. Speak for yourself. I remain an athlete in pristine physical condition, regardless of any miniscule and inconsequential evidence that life and/or others might cite to the contrary.

    Stay up, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have always been considered more than an athlete but never less.

    ReplyDelete