Saturday, October 17, 2009

LIFE ALIVE

I've been on the road and stressed some goings on at work and with life. Its nothing bad at all but with sore knees and Frankie being away, things get intensified. I have been banging out the sessions on the bike and I went for another swim the other night. I suck at swimming but thats a story for another day. I am in Lowell, MA right now for the Baystate Marathon. We ended a very successful expo and now its off for a beer and bed before set up tomorrow morning. I am back eating at Life Alive a place I enjoyed a couple of meals at last year. Organic, vegetarian heaven. Now I am going to ruin it with IPA. But after today I deserve a drink!

Love Kel

1 comment:

  1. I would love an IPA right now, or at the minimum a good beer. The difficulty of finding a good beer here in Madrid is almost laughable... but left's put that aside. Good times, good energy and getting shit done. As long as there are still friends and illusions, we really don't need much more.

    ReplyDelete