Saturday, August 1, 2009

Its A Long Way Round

AM: 2:07 Bike (42.7 Miles), 4.6 Mile Run (28 Minutes)

Great ride with Coxy out in North Providence. We took it easy for 10 miles out the Blackstone Bike Path before hitting rt.116 and hammering away at tempo for 15 miles. The road is nice and rolling with some good climbs and descents. We pushed the pace to get a good workout in. I flatted about 5 miles from home but managed to make it back without changing tubes. Upon arrival we had a quick turnaround and hit the blvd for an easy run. My knee was really sore today for some reason and I had to stop. It was good to run with Lee because I cannot control my pace when I am running solo. First day of August is off to a great start. I'll see if I can maintain good training all the way through. And to welcome in the new month, another video from Thom's solo show at Latitude.
Love Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment