Sunday, October 26, 2008

You'll Never Walk Alone

AM: 10.2 Miles ( No Time), Blvd, Pawtucket.

Felt great this morning although my Garmin decided to stop working after 4 miles. I kept getting "Low Battery" jumping on the screen. Eventually it just blanked. I was running about 6:15-20 pace which is exactly what I wanted and I felt nice. Ran by myself with the sounds of the underground at full volume in my ears.

The week ended up looking like this:

Monday: PM 8 Miles, slow
Tuesday: AM 6 Miles (38:40)
Wednesday: Workout, 2x2miles, 10:15, 10:07, 3 mile warm up/down Total 10 Miles
Thursday: PM 8.3 Miles (49:57)
Friday: PM 8.3 Miles (53:40)
Saturday: AM 7.7 Miles (44:45)
Sunday: AM 10.2 Miles, Steady

Week Total: 56.5 Miles - Great first training week, and I'll be keeping it here for the time being.

In other news, Mayors Cup was today and it was great to get out on Franklin Park again. The Womens race was won in a CR by Mary Cullen, and the Mens race was more tactical won by Jacob Korir in just under 24 mins.

However, the biggest news of the day is of course Liverpools win at Chelsea. It is the first time Chelsea have lost at home in 86 games. The stars are aligning for the 'pool. They are grafting out the wins like Man United have been doing for the last 15 years. Its early doors, but the smile remains.

Love Kel

2 comments:

  1. I think you should be carfeful and maybe take a day off here and there...maybe slow down the easy days/heart rate monitor(shudder....)we arent as spry as we used to be.

    Looks good bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on your Liverpuddlians. Quite uninspiring from the Blues. If there was anyone who deserved to take away an 86 game unbeaten streak, it you and your boys.

    ReplyDelete