Friday, October 24, 2008

The Sanest Days Are Mad

6PM. 8.3 Miles (53:40) Fruit Loop, Blvd

Ran same loop as yesterday with Paddy Moulton. Obviously ran a proper recovery pace and felt great doing so. Legs are fresh and knee pain is minimal. Very happy with tonight and need to focus on running without the sounds of the techno. Meeting friends is much better!

On another note, I received a comment from Vinny Mulvey linking this Morrissey Clip
Its from when we saw the Moz in Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City last October. It was this time last year that I tore my calf while running with Vin on trails in New Rochelle. Despite the agony I was completely lost in emotion at the show. The track is "Why don't you find out for yourself", one of his greatest solo tracks from the album Vauxhall And I (1994)

"Don't rake up my mistakes, I know exactly what they are"
-Moz



No comments:

Post a Comment